Incorrect Date Format
HyperDone use web browser settings for displaying date format in Calendar Boards.
If your date format for columns in Calendar board is not displayed correctly you probably have wrong language settings in web browser.
Try to change language in web browser to correct language and restart web browser.
- Go to Chrome Options (3 vertical pips in the top right hand corner)
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Options.
- Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
- Click Add and find your location specific language e.g. English (United Kingdom) and add it to the existing list.
- Click and hold English (United Kingdom) and drag it to the top of the existing list.
- Restart Chrome
Incorrect Time Zone
If calendar board display wrong column with “Today” mark it means that your time zone from web browser and system is not correctly detected.
Web browsers usually use Time Zone from the operating system (Windows, Mac).
What you need to do is to change time zone settings in your operating system and restart computer.